Friday, July 31, 2009

Lifetime

What are some things you have not yet done in your lifetime but would like to do?


One thing that I wish to do is to become a good biologist. When I become it I’m going to write some books, keep it for next generations, and publish it through the world. Sometimes, I imagine that if I study hard on biology, bio-chemistry, haematology, immunology, micro-biology, physiology, demonology, and anatomy well, I will become a good biologist. If I become a biologist I will do some researches on tuberculosis and other opportunism diseases on HIV/AIDS patients. I really want to know why tuberculosis is a dangerous disease and still exist in Cambodia. I’m going to ask for some funds from WHO, foreign government, and other NGOs in order to do researches on them. According to WHO’s report, the mortality rate of Cambodian by tuberculosis and contaminated rate of HIV will increase in next year if government do not take care on them, so it is very interesting information. Even though this major is difficult and dangerous, I still like it very much. Because of my talent for biology I hope that I will become a good biologist in future.

<script type="text/javascript"><!-- google_ad_client = "pub-0987479364816224"; /* 120x240, created 4/23/10 */ google_ad_slot = "2351058116"; google_ad_width = 120; google_ad_height = 240; //--> </script> <script type="text/javascript" src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js"> </script>

No comments:

Post a Comment